Cesar 911 - Unknown Series

I have a problem with the Tv show ‘Cesar 911’. It is known in the TVDB (ID 279249) with the same name. But I get an error in Sonarr “Release rejected: Unkown series”. I uploaded the screen shot.

I have the impression it is not a name mapping issue but rather a name parsing problem. Could it be that the ‘911’ is mistaken for an episode rather than part of the title?
That is also why I didn’t want to submit this for the name mapping but made sense to put it as a comment in this thread.

Is there any way this could be fixed so episodes can be downloaded for this series? If it is the name parsing causing the problem, it might be other titles will have the same problem if they have a episode-like part in their title…

Thanks in advance!

Correct, the title is the same, so this needs its own thread.

The issue is parsing, due to the [eSc] at the end, which triggers the anime parser due to the 3 digit number in the title, there is no quick fix to this issue as it requires a major overhaul of the parser.

Thanks for the feedback. I will just manually download this, I don’t think it’s worth the hassle to do major things on the parser

Thanks for a great program!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.