Can't import new series only existing works

Running on Synology DS1813+
Version
Mono Version
4.2.2 (Stable 4.2.2.30/996df3c Thu Mar 17 11:46:47 CET 2016)
AppData directory
/usr/local/nzbdrone/var/.config/NzbDrone
Startup directory
/volume1/@appstore/nzbdrone/share/NzbDrone

I updated this past week but had no issues… I added the latest Wrecked and Animal Kingdom… It won’t show any results for it on indexers, but if i search binsearch they come up easily… so I manually got them and put them in the DST folder which normally catches it, copies/moves it and renames it perfectly… so far nothing… I have the files in the DST folder/manually had NZBGET get them by placing the nzb in the nzb folder… everything is there like it should, but for some reason in the DST folder but it won’t transfer it or make the series folders…

I checked my groups which is “apps” and nzbdrone and nzbget are listed with the permissions…via the synology gui.

here is the log
http://hastebin.com/cubepagodu.1c

Did you add the series to Sonarr already?
Are the releases named in a way that Sonarr can import them? Series.Title.Sxx.EyyIf they are named wrong and Sonarr can’t figure out which series they belong to they are ignored. You can use Manual Import on Wanted: Missing to import them manual (and select the correct series, season and episode).

Those aren’t debug logs.

the series was added first
then I searched for the releases and my indexers came up empty which is weird especially if its able to be easily looked for on binsearch…

I then manually added the nzbs to the nzb folder in which nzbget immediately started to download and add to the DST folder after unpacking.

i also manually downloaded one the episodes and FTP’d it in the DST directory (been doing it for ever when a series special is relesed as S02.SPECIAL… sonarr wants S0E##… so i manually change it to S0E## and leave the rest HDTV…and put it there and within seconds to a minute it pulls it… if not I just goto the series and do an update and it grabs it, renames it, and were done…

now not happening…

do i need to SSH into the box inorder to get the “debug” logs or is it available via sonnarr… i swear i read the sonnarr.txt is the latest “log” or something…guess not

got it… your right … sonarr doesn’t pick up the new series correctly…I checked the naming…

I had to manually rename the files or folder to

Wrecked.S01EXX.HDTV.x264-LOL -> Wrecked.2016.S01EXX.HDTV.x264

Animal.Kingdom.US.S01EXX.HDTV.x264-LOL -> Animal.Kingdom.2016.S01EXX.HDTV.x264-LOL

well crap… that sucks… can someone add this to the renaming list for sonarr…no wonder it wasn’t finding any releases that matched…

Those should already be on the list, added when we can.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.