Can't delete recently downloaded files

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5322
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.10.1.57
Description of issue:

I recently had to reinstall SABZBD. Now when my show files get downloaded, I cannot delete them. Obviously a Permissions issue, but I can’t seem to figure it out.

When I try to delete, error message:
You require permissions from Unix User\350

I have not such User in Freenas!

When I right-click Properites, I get:
The permissions on are incorrectly ordered, which may cause some entries to be ineffective

On the Security tab I do see this unknown “350” user name. Strange!

I can’t seem to do anything on the Security Tab because I don’t have permission.

If I try to Edit the Users I get:
The permissions on are incorrectly ordered, which may cause some entries to be ineffective
-To order the permission correctly click Reorder

When I click Reorder and Apply, I get:
Unable to save permission changes on . Access denied.

I hope someone can offer me a suggestion!

is not at all a supported version, and out of date for v2

Sonarr v2 is also End of Life; upgrade to Sonarr v3

Mono 5.10 is also not supported for Sonarr v3, mono 5.20 is recommended

This issue is not a Sonarr issue nor has anything to do with Sonarr. You have a Freenas permissions issue which is an extremely niche OS and effectively at a point where users must support themselves or the freenas community supports themselves.

Thanks for the tip. Upgraded to:
Version 3.0.6.1342
Mono Version 6.8.0.123

It’s weird though…the permissions on my Freenas network are working perfectly otherwise. Can save, move, edit, remove files and folders no problem. It’s only files and folders created by the sonaar/sabzbd process that cause problems.

After the upgrade, I’m getting this system warning:

Download client sabzbd places downloads in the root folder /media/TV. You should not download to a root folder.

My root folder in Sonaar is: /media/TV

My download folder in SABnzbd is: /media/nzb/completed

Seems OK. Any suggestions?

You have SAB sorting enabled?
But the error hasn’t been wrong yet, SAB is reporting that page from somewhere; category perhaps?

SAB sorting is not enabled.

Here is my category setup:

I assumed that this is telling SAB where to deposit the files after downloading?

So your download folder is your root folder.

Fix it

Trash’s guide has this well covered

Will do! Thanks!

I’m hoping (but doubting) that this is the cause of my permissions woes (error message: “permissions are incorrectly ordered”)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.