Can't Connect with SAB all the sudden - session key issue?

**Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.5252:

Sonarr is failing to connect to Sabnzbd - it has been connected for some time without issues.

Looking at the logs, it’s failing on some api get…however nothing’s changed and the api key is accurate?

I can even visit the API address in the log…

http://192.168.178.5:8080/95761277034d9cfd5a9e62a68489e2df/api?mode=get_config&apikey=(removed)&output=json

…but pasting in my api key…and it routes me to Sabnzbd but has shown an error.

Error: Session Key Incorrect 192.168.178.35>Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3671.0 Safari/537.36

Confused by what to do for the fix here…it seems to be pointing to a session key?

If the issue has been resolved, what was the solution?

Looks like the session key error came from a browser given the User Agent SAB logged.

Thanks, yes I flagged that this was resolved.

Chalk it up to those lovely unknown fixes.

I of course rebooted the machine as a first troubleshooting step…which yielded no results.

After another reboot, and going back to check the fields, I had a NEW field for - I forget exactly what it was, “pathway” … or “string” … for the API … where I had to put sabnzbd and that weird other string was which I have no idea how it got there.

The strange thing is, that field did not show prior…it was right above API key

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.