Can't connect to nyaa

As the title said I can’t ge the nyaa indexer to work, test fails

Unable to connect to indexer: Unable to connect to the remote server: Unable to connect to the remote server

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 69.165.95.242:80
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 113
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1.FetchPage(IndexerRequest request, IParseIndexerResponse parser) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 195 at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1.TestConnection() in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 211

Can you navigate to it in your browser? Its working fine for me here, looks like a network issue on your end.

Yes, it works in my browser if I use the IP address or the http address so it is not blocked in my country

Using a browser on the system running Sonarr? It’s a network level error, not something specific to Sonarr that I can see.

Yes, a browser on the same system, win10.