Can't change any Sonarr settings

Sonarr Version 2.0.0.3004 (Linux, under Ubuntu Server 14.04.2)
Mono Version 3.10.0 (tarball Wed Nov 5 12:50:04 UTC 2014)

I’m not sure how this started, but I realized today that whenever I try to change settings in Sonarr, they don’t “stick”. If I change settings, click save, then change between Settings tabs and come back, the new setting is there. If I switch to a different overall tab (say, System, or Series) then come back to Settings, any changes that I made have been reverted.

mono and nzbdrone are running as my user “server”, all the config files have rw permissions for server.

It baffles me. Frustratingly, it’s happening as I need to change the Drone Factory path. It’s currently set to /mnt/pool/Downloads/complete, and sabnzbd moves completed downloads to /mnt/pool/Downloads/complete/TV. I’m getting an error “intermediate download path inside drone factory ignoring download” and I assume it’s because of that folder arrangement.

I want to change the Drone Factory folder to /mnt/pool/Downloads/complete/Manual but attempts to change it (or any other setting, I’ve tried many) simply reverts back to the current settings.

Any advice anyone can offer? Or additional information that would help?

Any errors in the logs?
If you edit a series does the change take effect?

If Sonarr didn’t have write access to the DB I’d expect the logs to be full of errors, perhaps try restarting Sonarr?

Nothing in the logs about it, just normal behavior (scanning, downloads, etc). I can add series and remove them. Clearing the logs works too.

Everything works as expected other than downloads not importing properly due to the path issue (and even they work when I click force import from the Activity screen)

Are you getting a settings saved notification (little alert in the bottom right)?

Have you tried from another browser?

No settings saved notification. Used my phone - chrome for android, it got the notificationand saved settings. I’ve chrome stable on my desktop, so I’ll try clearing the cache and with other browsers there to try and troubleshoot.