Cannot get sonarr to move files downloaded via download station

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.7.1477
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue: Cannot get sonarr to move files downloaded via download station. Sonarr sends torrent to nas fine it downloads etc. My path is 192.168.1.251
\Mediaserver\Downloaded\COMPLETED\ Root path for nas is [\Mediaserver\Downloaded\TV]
But every download says
2022-04-22 11:55:58.8|Warn|ArgumentValidator|value [ \Mediaserver\Downloaded\COMPLETED] is not a valid Windows path. paths must be a full path eg. C:\Windows
Sonarr is not running as a service but is in the system tray and startup I do not see a service running for sonar

You’ll need to setup a remote path mapping to remap the path reported by download client to one that Sonarr on a different OS is able to access.

I have a remote path set up but sonarr seems to demand a local path to access the remote path? I don’t seem to understand and I have read the wiki on the subject but nothing seems to work. Am I required to map the remote directory? I’d really rather not have a torrent downloader installed on my local pc that is why I am trying to use download station on the nas

yea I don’t get it remote path is set etc and still get errors

• [/volume1/Downloaded/COMPLETED/S.W.A.T.2017.S05E16.HDTV.x264-TORRENTGALAXY[TGx]] is not a valid local path. You may need a Remote Path Mapping.

You need to mount that remote directory somewhere local, then you use the Remote Path Mapping in Sonarr to tell Sonarr where to look for those files.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.