Can i download somehow a single episode from season pack with my setup?

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.3.638
Torrent client: qBittorent v 4.1.7
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

Hi guys! I’m new to the sonarr. I have an question, if I joined mid-way through a series that already has like 8 from 10 episodes aired and i’ve seen them, so I just want to download last 2 episodes, and at my indexer only season packs are avaible. Could i download individual episodes from season pack? If yes, how to do it?

Thanks!

the simplest way is to download the season pack via sonarr, then go into your download client, open that torrent, and disable the files you do not want. it may still download a small part of the disabled files (its just how torrents work) but will only fully download the ones you leave enabled, and thats all sonarr will see.

Perhaps I misunderstood you, but are you saying that I need to download anyway first 8 episodes? I just don’t have disc space to do it for 5-6 tv series that i’m watching. There are only packs with tv series on my indexer (even if season just started and only 1st episode is available, it will be in pack, they just add next episode to this pack next week)

not the episodes, the torrent. once your download client has the torrent fully initialised (able to download the contents) then you can open the torrent and disable the eps you do not want, so they dont download leaving only the eps you do want.

might be easier to get a new indexer, one that doesnt season pack everything.

I got it, but for some reason when i press on add series via sonarr, qBittorent starts to download full season (webUI) without asking me about which episodes do i want to check. My settings are - Do not start the download automatically and Default Torrent Manegament mode is manual. Prolly I need to try without webUI. Sorry man, i’m noob in torrent game. Yeah, i will definitely add another indexer.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.