Can HEVC 720p / 1080p be added as qualities for download?

Absolutely fantastic app.

I would like to set up a new quality that looks for HEVC 720p first, if not found then SD. Normal 720p / 1080p is just to big for me to consider them.

Thanks

HEVC is not a separate quality.

Covers preferring something in the release name.

Thanks. I get your point. My counter point is that it is such a drastic change in file size that is can be something to be considered. So, perhaps like you have WEBDL-720p or HDTV-720p, why not have HEVC-720p?

But, with your suggestion of checking the other post, I tried setting up a “restriction” but unfortunately it is still not picking up the downloads. I added a tag to a couple series called “test”. I then created a new profile that looks for all 720p and SD qualities. I then added a restriction that says one of the following words is required:

hevc, HEVC, sdtv, SDTV, x265, X265 but unfortunately it is not picking up the HEVC downloads. Any suggestions?

WEB DL and HDTV are sources, HEVC is a file format. You could have HDTV, WEB DL and Blu-ray HEVC files.

As for the problem, the only sure what would be to check the ((debug logs)), a manual search will also show the reason why things are rejected.

I have changed the required words to x265, X265 which seems to work just great.

Another way to address this would be to define file size constraints for certain profiles.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.