Calendar View - Remember my Filter preference

Hi all,
every time I load Sonarr I head straight to the calendar view (month), then I click the filter button, and change the option to All. This bugs the hell out of me. Sonarr should remember that each time I click the calendar button that I like the Filter to show All, and not just Monitored Only.

Alternatively, if its too hard for the software to remember my preference, how about allowing a hyperlink such as the below, this way I can simply use a bookmark to return to my favourite view?

http://localhost:8181/calendar?filter=all

Thanks again for the amazing piece of software!

Is it possible there is an issue with cookies with your browser? I also use the “all” filter in the calendar but Chrome remembers my preference. This is also true for the series view in that it also remembers any filters I apply there.

Presentation settings like that are saved locally in the browser. Usually it’s an extension or something clearing the browser cache when closing for example.

My workaround for cookies, userdata, etc… being removed was to install Chromium and add nothing as far as extensions except for AirDroid and Group Speed Dial in it and leave all the defaults as is. I have it launch with Group Speed Dial, AirDroid, Sonarr calendar, Radarr calendar, Prowlarr default, Emby, Tribel, Reddit(politics), and Google search. I’ve given Chromium the Emby icon and in my shortcuts folder renamed it Emby. Once set up I use it only for what’s in those tabs. Actually Group Speed Dial could be removed from Chromium.

Here’s a good example of messing up individual page info when clearing browser data. In Vivaldi if I include history in what’s to be cleaned I lose some custom settings for various sites. I know it’s a bug that I should address with Vivaldi, but haven’t yet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.