Calendar time showing on MacOS Browsers is wrong

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.10.1567
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue:
I’m running Sonarr on a Windows PC and the calendar times are correct. However, on my MacOS I access the calendar remotely and it’s showing the times to be an hour earlier on all browsers (Firefox, Chrome & Edge) except Safari.

As a test I called up https://www.timeanddate.com on Firefox and it show the correct time so timezones are all correct on the Mac so I’m not sure what/where the issue is.

Has anyone else had this problem?

PS. I haven’t provided all the requested info above because Sonarr running on my Windows box is correct so assume it’s a Mac issue.

webby

Sonarr’s UI uses time and timezone reported by the system to determine the time to display if your browser is setup to anonymize that data or the time/timezone of your system is incorrect the displayed time will be wrong.

Thanks for your reply. I had already checked all these settings and couldn’t find any issues but your reply did prompt me to try Firefox in safe mode and that showed the correct time. The strange thing is that when I immediately restarted in normal mode Sonar was now showing the correct time without me doing anything so my assumption is that there was a config corruption somewhere that has now been cleared.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.