Automatic searching for korean dramas

american tv shows work perfectly and i love Sonarr. However, there are problems finding the episodes for korean dramas, all of them.

eg: http://katproxy.com/usearch/high%20society/?field=seeders&sorder=desc

the torrent for the drama High Society is named:

High Society E04 150616 HDTV H264 720p-WITH

im assuming since there is no season text like S01E04 and only E04 it cant find it so an automatic search turns up short, I have added the proper tags… someone please help

That title does not contain any valid format for Sonarr to match on, its a mix of an episode number and a 6 digit date. A properly named release would either have the season and episode numbers or a properly formatted date (2015-06-16).

could a valid format be put in place? all korean dramas are put in this format…

Mask E07 150617 HDTV H264 720p-WITH
High Society E04 150616 HDTV H264 720p-WITH
Flower of the Queen E01 150314 HDTV H264 720p-WITH

or are there any ways around this?

Setting the series as anime may work for RSS results, but won’t work for searching. Even if we handled this specific case searching wouldn’t work.

Setting it to anime didnt work… Sent you a PM thanks.

Actually I get results just fine with the series set to Standard:

High Society won’t work because it conflicts with the 2010 series which was released as High Society.

I have all three series in Sonarr Mask, High Society, Flower of the Queen all set to standard. For some weird reason only episode 1 of Flower of the Queen is downloading, nothing else, how could this be?

Check debug logs, I’m able to find results for all the episodes of Flower of the Queen that I tested.

Logs show no results

Only the first episode was found…

solved it. looks like all the korean dramas torrents are not verified

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.