Automatic Import Failures

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.0.256
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A
Debug logs: Debug File
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:
For some reason the autmatic file handling isn’t working. The log seems to think that either the path to the file doesn’t exist (which it does) or Sonarr doesn’t have access to the file.

I’m not sure how to fix this issue either way, it was working fine previously in 2.0.05228

The behaviour hasn’t changed, but if you’re using a Windows service the default user has changed. Without debug logs we can’t help any further.

Thanks Markus, that seems like the likely culprit. In v2 I had it installed with shortcut in the Startup folder I believe, then in the v3 install I chose the service option.

The Debug Logs were posted in the original post, unless the log I posted was incorrect?

Ahh sorry, didn’t parse that early in the morning.

Since the downloads are in your user folder it’s almost certainly due to the user running the service not having access, either change the user of the service or use the startup folder for v3. The network share FAQ entry has some information on changing the user.

1 Like

Starman Markus, all sorted now thanks… :+1:t5:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.