Auto tagging in v4

Sonarr version (exact version): 4.0.3.1413
Mono version: 6.12.0.182
Debug logs:

So I was super excited to see auto tagging was added to v4, and have just upgraded. I basically want to apply a tag called “hevc” to 95% of my series, and have it automatically applied to all new additions. Thought the easiest way to achieve this would be to create an auto tag as follows:

• series type = standard
  • series type = daily
    In the tag field I entered HEVC
    I don’t have any anime so figured this would work. Neither term is required. This did not apply to a single series. I can’t find any guidelines on how auto tagging is supposed to work - can anybody point me in the right direction?

TIA

Not 100% sure, but I think the conditions all need to match. So series type = standard AND series type = daily, this will ofcourse never match any series.

I may be wrong…

Thanks for the reply. I’m afraid not - it matches any condition unless “required” is ticked, and it’s not Boolean, just dropdown selection. I also tried single conditions - standard series only, continuing series only - nothing happened with any of them. Also, “monitored” status autotagging seems to be broken, as you can’t select monitored / unmonitored at all. The selection dropdown is missing entirely. Does this feature just not work yet?