Auto tagging in v4

Sonarr version (exact version): 4.0.3.1413
Mono version: 6.12.0.182
Debug logs:

So I was super excited to see auto tagging was added to v4, and have just upgraded. I basically want to apply a tag called “hevc” to 95% of my series, and have it automatically applied to all new additions. Thought the easiest way to achieve this would be to create an auto tag as follows:

• series type = standard
  • series type = daily
    In the tag field I entered HEVC
    I don’t have any anime so figured this would work. Neither term is required. This did not apply to a single series. I can’t find any guidelines on how auto tagging is supposed to work - can anybody point me in the right direction?

TIA

Not 100% sure, but I think the conditions all need to match. So series type = standard AND series type = daily, this will ofcourse never match any series.

I may be wrong…

Thanks for the reply. I’m afraid not - it matches any condition unless “required” is ticked, and it’s not Boolean, just dropdown selection. I also tried single conditions - standard series only, continuing series only - nothing happened with any of them. Also, “monitored” status autotagging seems to be broken, as you can’t select monitored / unmonitored at all. The selection dropdown is missing entirely. Does this feature just not work yet?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.