Auto-import not working, have to manual import

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A
Debug logs:
Description of issue: Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr.

Auto import no longer works at all for torrents via Qbittorrent, I have to initiate a manual import (which strangely works perfectly). Auto import works fine for the same location SABNZBD puts files.

Same problem here.

Sonarr version 2.0.0.5344
QBittorrent version v4.3.0.1

Torrent name is changed (by Sonarr) and has a prefix of the name of the torrent site. That name differs from the filename/subdir.
Workaround is changing the name of the subdir and file to the name mentioned in the log

John - https://forums.sonarr.tv/search?q=qbittorrent%204.3

Yeah i saw that one. Still doubting whether it solves everything. They are only talking about the missing folders, but i also see a difference in the filename

Ditto. If that’s the issue then why does manual import work perfectly well as that can move the files and remove from Qbitorrent client whereas the “auto” import fails? FYI Radar also works flawlessly, if all three failed I’d look to Qbitorrent.

It’s due to qbt making a breaking change in 4.3, in 4.3.0.1 they’ve added another mechanism so Sonarr, Radarr, etc don’t have to fetch all the files, but the changes to support that in Sonarr are only in v3.

This issue doesn’t affect any download, it affects ones where the name in qbt doesn’t match the file/folder on disk.

As pointed out there are plenty of threads here pointing back to the github issue. Your choice at this time is to downgrade qbt or upgrade to the Sonarr v3 beta.

AH thanks for clearing that up.

I think I’ll update to v3 of Sonarr and see what that’s like and help contribute to it getting to a full release.

Is there any particular setting I need to do to get qbittorrent to work with Sonarr v3 compared to what I setup with Sonarr v2?

No, it’ll be handled automatically once you setup v3.

Is the upgrade to v3 still a manual process?

Yes and there will not be an automatic upgrade to v3. Sonarr can convert over the DB/config from known locations, but the executables are named differently so it’ll always be a manual install.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.