Auto copy own downloaded series

Sonarr version (exact version): V4
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

Hi there, I’m new to the forum and sonarr itself,
Sometime sonarr won’t find and download some episodes, acceptable as I’m using torrent to download series, not usenet. So sometime i would download search myself and download it through deluge(already set into sonarr also)… Sonarr also would copy it’s auto search and downloaded files into the folder the destination file i set.
The issue is whichever files i search on torrent search engine and download it myself, it won’t copy into the destination folder, but inside sonarr web gui under season folder, it will show purple bar which shows its downloading, even after downloaded it would shows yellow icon that already downloaded … How to make sonarr to copy series that i downloaded myself??

I’m running on xpenology with sonarr v4 installed with SynoCommunity package

Btw sorry for my bad English as it’s not my native language

Thanks.

presuming something hasnt changed between v3 and v4

a yellow download icon means its downloaded and ready to import but sonarr cant work out where it’s meant to go and wants help.

go to the activity page and click on the person icon next to that job - then assign the correct show/episode/release and click on import

1 Like

Hey there, thanks for ur response… It’s worked, thanks… But I’m curious if got any automatic way to do it??

download stuff that is named in a format that sonarr can work out and it will automatically import it.

downloading it via sonarr itself might help as well as thered be a link from show to download (although im not sure if thats actually used or not)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.