Attach tags to profiles

Hi,
My feature request is to be able to attach tags (required/ignored words) to profiles.

I know that we can apply tags globally, or apply them to individual series. But global tags can be too heavy handed, and applying tags to every series takes a lot of time (there is also no option in GUI to apply tag to series upon adding - you have to add first, then go back in and edit it).

Tags will always be linked to series and something else. We do not plan to link them to profiles, but will be improving adding/removing tags to series in batches.

I think it should be possible to add them to profiles.

For example my WEB-DL grabs must have the required term DD5. As it stands currently I have to navigate manually into dozens of shows to add this tag each time. If I can simply attach this tag to my WEB-DL profile then it’s done in one click.

And then maybe I subsequently realise i need to exclude the term webrip from these shows. If I can add this exclusion tag to my WEB-DL profile then it can retroactively apply to all relevant shows in one click. Currently I would have to manually go into every show to add it.

It’s just very cumbersome currently and doesn’t seem to be designed by someone who uses Sonarr on a daily basis.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.