Any update on SSL support?

Sonarr version: 2.0.0.4855
Mono version: 4.8.1.0
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: Can’t get SSL to work. Have done research and determined with the perceived complexity of setup for reverse nginx proxy to get SSL to work for just one app, that wasn’t worth the effort. I was wondering if there is any update to getting SSL to work the normal way? The 9898 port I chose for it shows listening on that port, no errors, but can’t access the page. Internet Explorer is one browser that actually says something about the lack of good enough security. Any advice on this?

Not sure if mono 5.0 made any improvements in that area, but there have been issues on other platforms, so I’d avoid it for now based on that.

Caddy might be useful as a simple reverse proxy, unless QNap has their own (Synology does)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.