Any changes to the Release Push API?

Sonarr version (exact version): Latest Development
Description of issue:

For some reason the Push API seems to have stopped working for me. Anything that should match, I get this occurance in the logs:

Release pushed: The Walking Dead - S01 - http://somesite.com/torrents.php?action=download&id=142859&authkey=(removed)&torrent_pass=(removed)
Processing 1 releases

Then the error by Download Decision Maker:

Couldn't evaluate decision on The Walking Dead - S01: IndexerDefinition with ID 0 does not exist

NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.ModelNotFoundException: IndexerDefinition with ID 0 does not exist
   at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1.Get(Int32 id) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:line 74
   at NzbDrone.Core.DecisionEngine.Specifications.Search.TorrentSeedingSpecification.IsSatisfiedBy(RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, SearchCriteriaBase searchCriteria) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\DecisionEngine\Specifications\TorrentSeedingSpecification.cs:line 34
   at NzbDrone.Core.DecisionEngine.DownloadDecisionMaker.EvaluateSpec(IDecisionEngineSpecification spec, RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, SearchCriteriaBase searchCriteriaBase) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\DecisionEngine\DownloadDecisionMaker.cs:line 143

Any ideas? I honestly have no idea when it stopped working as RSS picks it up as a backup, but I’d noticed my ratios aren’t as good recently where I’m behind the swarm using autodl.

Thanks

Tnx for reporting it, that’s definitely a bug caused by a recent develop release. And I’ll look into getting it fixed asap.

On a side note:

Sonarr version (exact version): Latest Development

Please, do include the exact version, it’s trivial for you to look it up in the UI. You might be right that you have ‘latest’ but there’s no way for us to verify.

You’re right. I had already scrolled back through the log several pages to find the errors and I didn’t want to lose it. I should have just opened it in another tab but I was several pints deep after watching the FA cup final so I wasn’t all there lol.

Thanks for the feedback.

I fixed it yesterday btw. v 2.0.0.4783 and up

Great, thanks. I can see it has worked for me a couple of times today when looking at the grabbed history, so thanks for the quick fix!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.