Anime rename does not always save release group

Sonarr version (exact version): 4.0.4.1491
Debug logs: I can work on getting debug logs but looking at them in the past it didn’t show anything when I looked at it.
Description of issue: Anime rename does not always save release group

I posted this up on reddit ~1 month ago and have seen no responses so trying to figure out where I am supposed to post to get anyone to notice.

I’ve noticed as I am importing my Anime library that some Anime titles are not being parsed right, resulting in the release group being removed. The interesting thing is if I go to Manage Episodes and look at the detected Release Group, it shows them correctly there so Sonarr is parsing and detecting them. It just isn’t writing them out when I attempt a file rename. It doesn’t have problems with any Seasons, only Specials (and only SOME of them at that).
The naming pattern I have setup is below and it works for just about everything else. All Seasons are renamed right and 90% of Specials. But that 10% of the Specials doesn’t seem to be working.
{[Release Group] }{Series CleanTitle} - S{season:00}E{episode:00} - {absolute:000} - {[Quality Full] - }{Episode CleanTitle}

Two examples are below for failing specials are below:
Original: [Erai-raws] Gekijouban Trinity Seven - Heavens Library to Crimson Lord - s00e03 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv
Proposed Rename: Specials\Trinity Seven - S00E03 - HDTV-1080p - Trinity Seven The Movie 2 - Heavens Library and Crimson Lord.mkv

Original: [DameDesuYo] Trinity Seven - s00e02 (BD 1280x720 10bit AAC) [A635FEC3].mkv
Proposed Rename: Specials\Trinity Seven - S00E02 - Bluray-720p - Trinity Seven Movie - Eternity Library and Alchemic Girl.mkv

Here is the interesting thing though… The same show has a third episode to rename still, and is a special, yet it processes that one correctly.
Original: [BlurayDesuYo] Trinity Seven - s00e01 (BD 1920x1080 10bit FLAC) [4C9D94C6].mkv
Proposed Rename: Specials[BlurayDesuYo] Trinity Seven - S00E01 - 013 - [Bluray-1080p] - Trinity Seven and Special Lesson!.mkv

Any ideas on what’s going on? I’m finding more and more series as I work through importing my library that have this problem and I haven’t been able to figure it out!