Anime on indexer but sonarr not picking it up

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5163
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): Access to this command on my server is restricted
Debug logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bLTcsyUQb1wF1UIWn6t0U1GK7w7BkXOr/view?usp=sharing
Description of issue: I looked all over and can’t seem to find an answer, so sorry if this was already asked. I’n gavubg an issue when im looking for anime, mainly with the format of the search it uses for the indexers.

Example. I’m searching for Episode 1 of banana fish. When I check the logs it says “Searching 9 indexers for [Banana Fish : S01E01]”. I have confirmed the episode is on the indexer(s) im using, but its not using the SxxExx format. all the files are under the name “Banana Fish - 01”

Is there any way to get it so sonarr picks this up, or does it have to be in a SxxExx format?

Hopefully I worded that well enough. also I have the anime categories set to 5070

Nevermind, fixed it. I was not aware you had to set the individual show type to anime, I thought it was just the indexer.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.