All search-capable indexers are temporarily unavailable due to recent indexer errors

Hello,

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.3.750
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/VneumVNa
Description of issue:
I only have 1 indexer. Consistently, I will get the error “All search-capable indexers are temporarily unavailable due to recent indexer errors”, when I open the indexer in settings, and press test, the first time will always fail. I close the indexer, re-open it, press test again, and it will pass without issue, the error will disappear.

This will repeat within 30 minutes, where the same process fixes the issue again.

Thanks!

NzbDrone.Common.Http.TooManyRequestsException: HTTP request failed: [429:429] [GET] at [https://torrentapi.org/pubapi_v2.php?mode=list&category=18%3B41%3B49&limit=100&token=(removed)&format=json_extended&app_id=Sonarr]

Disabled because of too many requests. That’s something that Sonarr will recover from automatically, but if it happens many times in a row then Sonarr will disable it for longer and longer.

Hi Markus,

OK, Thanks for the reply. Can I limit this type of behavior?

Don’t do searches for all missing episodes, don’t set aggressive RSS intervals (the default of 15 should be fine, but if you have multiple apps hitting their API you may need to extend it).

Hi Markus, thanks for the reply.

I do have radarr running with the same indexer, but there is no activity from this application recently. I have shutdown the application temporarily.

I’ve not initiated a search for all missing episodes manually, and I’ve just unmonitored a lot of episodes in case there is a job that runs occasionally for them.
RSS interval is set to default, 15 minutes.

I should also note that this issue began immediately after the upgrade from v2.

I restarted Sonarr, and reset the tracker to remove the error. After about 30 minutes, the issue returned.

Is there something else I can check?

Thanks!

Logs will show the searches/RSS Sync and debug logs will show more info on the response.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.