All of a sudden my downloads aren't being moved

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue: I had been running qBittorrent 3.something for years, and everything was happy with Radarr.
The other day I updated Qbittorrent to 4.3.4.1, I was having a strange problem where random downloads would get stuck at 99.9% and never finish. Most would work download fine though.
After updating Qbittorrent, Radarr would find a TV episode, tell qBittorrent to download it, qBittorrent downloads it fine, Radarr keeps track of the download, and everything worked like it has always worked.

Then, when the download finishes, Radarr shows the download is finished, but doesn’t move the file to the correct folder. It instead says “No files found are eligible for import in” and gives the path to where the file is located. The file is there on the hard drive, you can open file destination in qBittorrent and it opens to the file, but for whatever reason Radarr says there’s no file.

Everyone online is running docker or unraid or other crazy setup. I have a windows 10 laptop this is running on, just installed on it, no docker or any other crazy setup. Nothing has changed with my setup other than updating qBittorrent. I tried downgrading to qBittorrent 4.3.3 but I’m getting the same results.

Sonarr v2 is EOL and also incompatible with Qbit 4.3+

Upgrade to sonarr v3

Also I assume you typed Radarr, but meant Sonarr?

Yeah sorry I meant Sonarr.

Every time I look at Sonarr v3 it’s in Alpha, is there a stable version to upgrade to?

I went to the support page, downloaded 3.0.6.1196, and installed it. That seems to work, it picked up the shows version 2 left, and everything looks like it’s working now. Thanks!

Although, is there a way to change the interface? I really liked the old interface.

V3 has not been in alpha for years. It was in beta for a long time until March of this year. I’m not sure where you found that information at, but it was comically incorrect. Radarr v3 was in alpha through Sept/Oct of last year and beta through Nov of last year, maybe you got them confused? Radarr v0.2 is EOL and not supported. Sonarr v2 is EOL and obsolete.

No you cannot change the UI; no, no plans to change the UI

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.