Sonarr version (exact version): 188.8.131.5272
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.2.3 (Stable 184.108.40.206/832de4b Wed Mar 16 13:19:08 UTC 2016)
OS: Ubuntu 16.04.1 x64
Description of issue:
Error when connecting to Sabnzbd - “Test was aborted due to an error: Input string was not in a correct format.”. CouchPotato works with the same IP / API Key.
Which version of SAB are you running?
It looks like a problem with the version bumber, could be a bad version number or a problem with how mono is handling that version number.
((Trace logs)) would be helpful to see what SAB is returning to Sonarr.
Thanks for the response. Will get the requested info ASAP.
Sabnzbd version looks like it’s the problem. The version number on the config page is:
1.1.x [unknown] .
I’ll examine the trace logs but that version number looks like a pretty good candidate.
1.1.x is what they are reporting if you’re using their in progress releases I believe, as long as they are reporting 1.1.x on the API Sonarr should handle it properly, but may have issues depending on the mono version.
Are you running Sonarr in a docker container?
Yes, Sonarr is running in a container.
Here’s the trace: http://pastebin.com/45xDpTTS
It looks like it is breaking at the version number.
I had some time to do some digging. I believe I’ve found the problem.
Sabnzbd.cs attempts to parse the version number after connecting to the Sabnzbd host.
Line 301 tries to convert the patch number and if Sabnzbd returns ‘x’ it replaces it with String.Empty (or even worse “”). Converting an empty string generates a FormatException.
Screenshot here: http://pasteboard.co/l0dIgvr0u.png
Yeah, that’s it, funny enough we have tests to cover this, except I looked and the tests don’t actually seem to cover it, oops! Shouldn’t be too hard to get that fixed up.
Can’t wait for live unit testing in VS2017 Thanks for your help Markus.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.