Adding Foreign Series

Hi

First I hope I am posting in the right bit, and if not apologies in advance and let me know which is the right bit. Actually first is I LOVE Sonarr :slight_smile:

Trying to add the following foreign tv shows via Add Series and TVDB prefix but no luck. I checked the Scene Naming Response spreadsheet and Baron Noir is in the list. They other two are in TVDB so in theory I assume that I do not need to put in an add request into the Scene Naming list. (correct me if I am wrong)

As a test I can add US TV show Minority Report using its name and TVDB ID 295680, and also French TV show Les hommes de l’ombre / Spin / 255509. So I know my setup works (I hope!).

Why can I not add the below shows? :frowning:

1. Baron Noir / Republican Gangsters / TVDB ID 306246
  2. Virage Nord / Match Day / TVDB ID 291314
  3. Le bureau des légendes / “no English name” / TVDB ID 294564

I have manually downloaded the episodes but cant get either Sonarr recognise.

Many thanks

The series must have an English title on TheTVDB for it to be added, since none of these do they aren’t supported by Sonarr.

Thanks mate

First apologies for talking about another software package, I love the ease of Sonarr but needed to find a solution for the odd program that is not supported by TVDB.

After manually downloading the show (only a handful of shows so don’t mind) I use Tiny Media Manager to scrape the show and the episodes. Tiny MM is able to scrape from TMDB and IMDB, and so long as the show is either of those sites Tiny MM will automatically scrape (episode nfo and thumbnails)

Tiny MM is available on both Mac and Windows so should cover everyone. Ohh and Tiny MM also scrapes movies if you have any odd movies that CP or Kodi cannot recognise.

Yes its a 3rd party program and a few extra mouse clicks are involved, but much better than manually having to create nfo’s for those problematic shows.

Hope that is of help …

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.