Add "Toggle Selected" option to top of Cutoff Unmet screen

Recently swapped over to Sonarr from Sickrage and loving it. The Calendar view alone makes it so clear where things stand and what is missing.

One thing that would be very useful is the ability to Toggle Monitored/Unmonitored status of shows which have not reached the desired quality level for that series.

At times I will set a quality to HD but if an episode is found in SD and sits on the Quality Unmet list for a while I will decide to accept that episode at the lower quality and will change status to Unmonitored so that the list is clean and focused on recent days rather than having a lot of older shows waiting for higher quality.

At the moment I click into the Series and then tole the Monitored status for that particular episode, go back to the list and repeat for any other shows. It would be great to be able to tick the episodes on the Unmet list (filtered on Monitored Only) and change the status in bulk.

It would also be able to switch them back by filtering the Unmet list on Unmonitored only and toggling the status of some shows back to Monitored in bulk.

Many thanks again for the fantastic app.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.