Add a link to the usenet website who find a release

Hi,
A french newznab indexer not allow to download NZB files (french law) but give an acces to the API.
It’s possible to add an option or a link in the activity view for exemple to access directly to the web site link or better in the serie view (as CouchPoato does with the “i” icone)?
The information link is provided in the rss.
With this link we could get the source name and download it through binserach for exemple.
See below a capture of a waiting download and the view in serie.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Activity: History already shows this information, as does the history tab of episode details.

Perhaps when the download is finished but not in the queue history (Or I’ve not found it)
Have a look on the first capture.
An user on the chat gave me this screen:

Il’s possible to have this information directly in the queue history (because the NZB never finish)?

like i tried to say on irc. that is already on sonarr. that screent shot is from the history page.

As I said the problem is that it’s impossible to DL the NZB file so I’ve only access to the queue tab where it’s impossible to access to the detail found in the history.
It’s possible to add access of the NZB detail in the queue tab?

If it’s impossible to download the nzb how does it even appear in the queue tab? Is it pending?

The Queue is built of of things already in the download client + pending items, so I’m trying to understand what you’re seeing now and how we’d consider fitting this in.

You’re right it was a mistake from my part. I’ve read again logs and I made a mistake. For a test I’ve added an account who can download NZB and it’s at this time the NZB was added. So now my problem is clear (sorry for the bad 1st test). In fact a release is correctly found but can’t be add to the queue (HTTP error on the get and after message API grab limit reached). So my real question :slight_smile: is: It’s possible to have an information in the serie view that a release was found and could be download on the detail link provide by the RSS?

Sonarr doesn’t track that a release was found but couldn’t be grabbed for some reason at this time, that may change in the future, but for the moment it’s not something we can add.

Ok thanks for your reply; Future is coming :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.