Access to path denied on unRAID server

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4855
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.8.0
((Debug logs)): https://www.dropbox.com/s/505wi9700agi25m/sonarr.debug.txt?dl=0

Description of issue: Sonarr is denied access to my TV Show unRAID server.
Server has been in use for about 6 years and never had an issue with permissions so far.
Sonarr has been running for a few years now.
Sonarr and SABNZbd+ are both running on a MacBook Pro which mounts the unRAID share on login.
I can delete folder, create folders and add content to the share on the MacBook Pro
If I even try and scan a show on the server I get access denied. It’s been trying to move episodes to the server for a few days now.

I turned on debug logging, refreshed and tried a scan of Grey’s Anatomy. The log is attached.

I saw this, could it be a fix for me? I haven’t moved from sickrage though:

I suspect it is something to do with Sonarr and not the server but don’t know for sure.

I’m moving house in 3 days so I have to shutdown everything for a while and would really like to get this sorted before then dealing with it later, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Like 99% certain this is a permission issue. Does the user Sonarr runs under have the appropriate permissions? Might indeed be similar to the other thread you linked.

I ran mount in Terminal and it showed the TV Show share mounted as GUEST

I ran ls on /Volumes and it had many TV Show volumes listed:
Volumes/TV Shows-6
Volumes/TV Shows-7
Volumes/TV Shows-8

I removed the mount in my login items. Mounted the share using smb://user:password@ip. Added that to my login. Rebooted and now it’s working! Yes!

I’m guessing I must have added as guest in my login when adjusting things last week.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.