Ability to set an indexer to season packs and single episodes only

Hi there. Not sure if other people would like it, but there are a few torrent sites which have packs as freeleech, so makes sense to get them from there rather than other trackers. Ideally I’d like to disable whole season searching on some indexers.

The other option would be to enable a manual search for whole seasons (and possibly even whole series too), so you could select which tracker you want to download from manually. Currently you can only do that automatically (and it also goes off after and searches each individual episode) so you have no control over which tracker it would grab it from.

I don’t see this being something we’ll add, too much complexity for too little gain, but manual search for seasons is something we’ll be looking at adding so it can be controlled manually.

That would be great, thanks.

What about choosing what indexer a show should be picked up from? Perhaps based on tags, or profile?

What is the advantage to that?

Because, I have 2 trackers.
One that I want to use as a main tracker, and one that I only want to use for some shows that I can’t find on my main tracker.
I don’t want to download anything but the shows I can’t find on my main, on my secondary tracker, because the rules there are stricter, and I am really trying to gain some ratio on my main.
So I have 2 options.
Leave secondary tracker deactivated, until that one show airs, and then do a manual search, or risk it downloading all my other shows from that tracker.

That sounds like a complex way to get prioritization. At first thought I don’t see that being the approach we’ll take, but that might change.

There might be a much simpler way.
But some way of prioritizing would be nice. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.