A way to set preferred size and set size limits by show

I’ve been trying to rebuild my library recently and decrease the size of episodes. Example 1 show was a total of 1.5tb for 20 seasons, and so far I’ve gotten around 17 seasons back at 176.6 gb. I’ve recovered close to 20tb of file storage by doing this.

However, I keep having to tweak the limits for file sizes and as I look, increase the file size allowed by a fraction, search for the episodes, tweak it again if I don’t find everything, rinse and repeat. But because Sonarr doesn’t grab the smallest allowed by default, it’s causing other shows to download larger than they need to while I do this.

Being able to set a preferred size like Radarr, and being able to restrict the sizes per show if desired would be very nice to do. Especially since I use a number of the same indexers for both.

I like the idea of setting size per show. I current have 2 show that every time a episode is grabbed it’s 5 to 10 times the max set size. All other shows respect the size limit.

quality definition as profiles we can assign as required would be nice

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.