A lot of api calls from sonarr

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5322

Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34

Version

Hei there

I get an awful amount of api calls to my usenet indexer. (about 80 grabs but over 700 api hits). Is it normal that sonarr generates more than one api hit per episode if searched manually? I cant explain it else

Thanks!

Depends how many results are returned, up to 100 results are returned per call, if 100 results are returned additional pages will be requested.

So if there are 120 nzbs for one episode it will need 2 api hits. Is this per indexer or all indexers that I have together?
I think it always generates 2 for me. One for the search and one for the download

Correct.

Per indexer.

That might be something your indexer does.

Thanks man

I have one question that is unrelated to this topic but still. Sometimes my indexer finds a season pack for the right series (mostly anime) but says unknown series and I cant download it (I cant force it via the buttom, the buttom is just gone). Is there a way to force this?

Here a screenshot. Yes the format is trash (im on my phone sorry)
@markus101

Probably due to how it’s named and Sonarr being unable to parse it properly. In v3 you should be able to force it, not possible in v2.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.