100% way to enable the ability to move downloaded files to corresponding folders?

Sonarr version (exact version): v3.0.6.1342
Radarr version (exact version): v0.20.0.1480
Qbittorrent version (exact version): v4.4.1.0
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.19
Description of issue: I searched a lot in Google, i only found old posts that was referring that on Sonarr v2 wasn’t working but i can’t find a solid guide or instructions, how in earth i can set in my sonarr or in Qbit torrent, when i download files that are movies (with Radarr) or tv-series, to move from Download Folder to their corresponding folders in the same machine (i have a directory called Library and then Movies or Tv-Series and then their corresponding names (or within seasons for tv-series)
If someone can spare some mins to explain, will be nice
PS
I am not using sonarr within Docker, as TS-230 is not so powerful (only 2GB ram)

Your sonarr version is 3 major releases behind and out of date.

Your radarr version is not supported. V3 was released in 2020 and v4 was released in 2022. V0.2 is not supported in anyway.

If your NAS cannot or does not support the new versions then you need to upgrade better hardware…perhaps just leave your NAS as a NAS.

QNAP users seem to have nothing but problems with permissions and ownership. No one here knows how QNAP works. Contact their community forums for support with their shitty poorly maintained and comically out of date QNAP apps of the *arrs

2GB is really not enough to run these apps and a download client.

for your issue

• fix your ownership and permissions problems
  • see the download troubleshooting article
  • provide the logs the forum template asked for and you decided to butcher and ignore
1 Like

Thank you for your time on this, was given light in many things. Yes I may have to change my Nas, any suggestions you may have? I use it mainly for Plex and Sonarr, Radarr and torrents. I guess something with at least 8gb ram

My Asustor AS3102T has just 2GB RAM, and I’m running Tautulli, Sonarr, Radarr, FlareSolverr, 2 instances of Jackett, and Transmission-OpenVPN, all in Docker, and then Plex installed natively.

It’s running fine. All of those are running and it’s currently transcoding a video; the CPU is at 33% and memory is at 45%. The CPU tends to get hit harder for me than the memory.

However, it also has an Intel Celeron N3050 x86 CPU, as opposed to your NAS’s Realtek RTD1296 ARM CPU, which is likely what would be holding you back from running Docker for these.

If you don’t want to spend too much, then look for something similar to the specs of mine (or bump up to 4GB if you want a little breathing room and plan to do more with it in future).

2 Likes

Thank you for all the answers :slight_smile: I will propably sell it in the next weeks and go for either Qnap 453D as it’s now on sale at Amazon or for the new Qnap 464 if it will get available near soon and not be too expensive. I didn’t payed too attention on cpu before, i see now it makes a lot of difference. I assume it’s safer then to run Sonarr, Radarr and so via container / docker right? It’s more sure to have updated version i assume.

All are fixed :slight_smile: Writing just to help others that may needed. I deleted Radarr and Sonarr and started again. I installed this one: https://www.qnapclub.eu/en/qpkg/652 for Sonarr and i managed to updated it through Sonarr itself up to version 3.0.9.1549. I installed Radarr from here: https://www.qnapclub.eu/en/qpkg/1007 and to do so, i needed to buy Apache74, but ok 5€ not big deal and thanks the programmer for doing it.
I then managed to update also Radarr from inside the app, up to version: 4.1.0.6175
I also installed Jackett and add my indexers.
Then, scanned everything from my qnap, added Root folders and when the 1st episode of House of the Dragon aired, came automatically to my Library tv series, house of the dragon folder :slight_smile:
I will still put it on sale so i can buy either 453D or 464 but till it happens, it will serve my good.
Ps
Sonarr had an error with Medialb, to fix it, remove Mono and install it again, and restart router, and that fixed it to me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.