Xem and Sonarr (mapping for latest Mythbusters season)

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5054
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.0.1.1
Debug logs: Not applicable to this question, will provide later if actual debugging needed.
Description of issue:

Am I correct in thinking that when Sonarr is using a Xem mapping it shows an absolute episode number when you hover over the episode number?

e.g. the 2016 season of Mythbusters

This is currently not occurring with the new 2017 season (but it is showing a presumably ‘extrapolated’ mapping):

Despite Xem showing a (different) mapping for the 2017 season:

This is with the mappings and show updated in Sonarr, no errors logged for those actions… but I’m not actually sure if this is about Xem’s mapping or Sonarr.

Either way it causes the current season not to be found…

If it shows anything, then it is, the absolute number is irrelevant here since it’s not used for non-anime.

The issue is season 17 was used for a special, but the scene is actually using season 20 for releases, so the mapping on thexem.de needs to be updated.

I’m a little confused because Xem is showing the 2017 season mapping to (from?) S20, but that’s not being reflected in Sonarr.

Admittedly I don’t fully understand all the ins and outs of Xem; I’ll try and talk to those guys about this soon.

Ahh, sorry, missed reading what your XEM screenshot showed apparently.

It gets weird because XEM seems to be returning two pieces of info for “scene” as seen here:

The first is the unexpected mapping, the second is the one we expect.

I let the XEM team know via their IRC, and they’ve “worked around it for now” which seems to have fixed things in Sonarr. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.