Sonarr version (exact version): 18.104.22.1686
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
OS: Windows 10 Pro x64
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:
I have started converting to HEVC/H.265 the shows that take up an enormous amount of space. After converting, i replaced the files but kept the exact same names except some MKV files are now MP4.
When doing a rescan of the show, it removes all the MKV files and rescans the new MP4 files but doesn’t rescan the MP4 files because it thinks they haven’t changed.
Season 1 was 112 GB and after the rescan it shows it as 95 GB but in reality, it is 59 GB.
Season 2 was 145 GB and after the rescan it shows is as 110 GB when it is actually 65 GB
Debug logs aren’t really needed since we know exactly what is happening. But if you absolutely need it i will enable them for Season 3 that is in the process of converting now