Wrong season numbering

Unable to download Spongebob, the actual season is 9, also the season numbering that all indexers use. However trackt and TVDB state the current season is 10. Is there anyway to adjust for this?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

This is covered in the FAQ (linked right above the Start a New Discussion button): https://github.com/NzbDrone/NzbDrone/wiki/FAQ#how-does-nzbdrone-handle-scene-numbering-issues-american-dad-etc

Sorry, this just left me a bit more confused. On TheXem it shows only 9 seasons under TVDB, XMaster and Rage (all correct and identical), but on the sites for TVDB, Trakt and in Drone it shows 10 seasons. So all the episodes for 9 are actually listed under 10, nothing will download for season 10, any every other season after I think 6 or 7 downloads but the wrong episode or name.

I guess I am missing something.

If thexem has the wrong data then it needs to be updated, this is the only way drone will be able to grab and import episodes automatically if the numbering between the scene (the source of the files) and thetvdb is different.

on the same subject so didn’t want to start a new thread…

how would one update thexem?

i have 2 shows mainly, kitchen nightmares and pokemon.

kitchen nightmares scene releases are on season 7 whilst on tvdb it says season 6.
pokemon scene releases are on season 17 whilst tvdb says season 16.

i resort to doing these manually as all the naming gets messed up…

example:

http://thexem.de/xem/show/495

not quite sure how it works but the table on there looks like it’s up to date, scene releases (season 7) linking up with tvdb (season 6) etc.

but when manual searching for season 6 episodes in nzbdrone, i still get the season 6 episodes from the scene? (when i actually need season 7)

@jamesbcd, try refreshing the series in drone, a search for Kitchen Nightmares S06E08 results in S07E08 being found and listed in the manual search. When the episode is imported by drone it will rename it to use the tvdb numbering though.

cheers markus. refreshing solved it.
don’t mind the tvdb numbering as the naming is still correct etc.

all working fine now. :slight_smile: