Wont update episode download counter

Hi there

Sonarr has download various episodes to the latest program but the episode counter still show that the episodes still need to be downloaded. Any idea how to get counter to be up to date.

Are you able to manually update the counter or not

have clicked on auto and manual update but still same problem

Thanks

foxeyes

Exact same boat here. Been trying everything. Manually moved the files myself ( from Sab downloaded path to new network location ) and Sonarr refuses to see them. Thought I was missing something, just switching over from Sick Beard

Have they been imported by Sonarr?

Sonarr needs to see them in the series folder (path shown when you edit the series) for them to be counted. Check your logs for errors and Activity: Queue for any information about why they haven’t imported (hover over the icon on the left).

Episodes added as per the add series button. Some shows are showing correct others only show some episodes.
All episodes have been downloaded via sonar but counter doesn’t update

It’s probably how they are named, but refreshing the series and capturing the ((debug logs)) or the refresh would confirm.

thanks so far

Refresh the series do you mean to delete it out of sonar and then re-add it

What am I looking for in the debug logs

thanks again

No I mean update series, which updates the series information and then rescans the series folder.

You can post them and we can take a look, but you’re looking for an episode file in the logs thats found by Sonarr, but not shown in Sonarr as having a file it will say why it couldn’t import it as well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.