Windows Permission Error

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.9.1549
Debug logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10H1zxHAPwGtqwuQfPYe8GJklF6YGJ7Rd/view?usp=sharing
Description of issue: Windows permissions issue. I have two media drives. D: and G:. writing to G works absolutely fine, no issues. However it would always give me a permission error on D. so i re formatted the disk, including the partition table and copied the folders back on there and everything was fine, for about about a week. Today, I restarted the PC and now sonarr is giving me the same error. no permissions have changed on the drive according to windows and cant see anything in windows event viewer. I have tried re installing sonarr as a local service and that hasnt changed anything. If you can help, I would appreciate it.

Haydon

Unfortunately these info logs don’t provide much information, it’s not clear whether the issue is with the source or the destination.

It looks like Sonarr can read the source, but might have write access or it can’t write to the destination.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.