Which Mono version

Updated Sonarr this morning on my Qnap. On restart, Sonarr reported -

your mono version 4.4.1 has a bug that causes issues connecting to indexers/download clients

I then updated mono. Upon restart, I now get -

your mono version 4.4.2 has a bug that causes issues connecting to indexers/download clients

Any ideas anyone ?

The new update of Sonarr has a new health alert if mono is 4.4.x
Download and install the latest mono (4.6 i believe)

Thanks for that. Funnily enough,Mono 4.6 is available on QNAP however only works with FW 4.3 which is not yet available.

I tried installing the x86 version of QMono 4.6 on my QNAP which doesn’t require FW 4.3. However Sonarr just crashes with that version. The refreshseries task crashes at some point so Sonarr would only stay up for about a minute.

I removed 4.6 and went back to QMono 4.4.2 x64, and Sonarr is working again. I’d suggest not upgrading at this point if your Sonarr is working ok, and just ignore the health alert.

Is that with 4.4.2? It sounds like 4.4.2 might fix an issue that was present in both 4.4.0 and 4.4.1, so perhaps our warning to too strict.

I agree. I simply left mine as is and apart from the health warning, all is working fine…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.