Which Indexer was setup wrong?

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/9zs01dSL
Description of issue: Maybe I’m just being an idiot, but with the error “Feed does not contain application/x-bittorrent, found application/x-nzb, did you intend to add a Newznab indexer?” or " Feed does not contain application/x-nzb, found application/x-bittorrent, did you intend to add a Torznab indexer?" How am I to figure out which of my indexers (I’m utilizing both kinds) were set up incorrectly? If there isn’t an easy way to find out which indexer is causing this error, short of trial and error, I would like to submit this as a potential feature for end-user troubleshooting.

Take a look at the debug logs.

1 Like

so the error is in info level but to see which indexer its erroring on you need debug?

why would the error message be at one level and the name of the indexer causing the error only be available at a lower level? why not add the erroring indexer name into the error message?

i could understand if it was a generic “indexer failed” message, but youve got detailed information in there (that would be specific to that indexer failing) so its not. not having the name in there at the info level seems weird. unless this is v2 code that no one wants to update any more than necessary.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.