Where do I run a script from in Sonarr to move the shows to another folder?

Im running the newest version of sonarr on windows and have written a batch file to move all the download/imported shows to another folder. I am at a loss to determine where I can call it from in Sonarr. I don’t want to just randomly do it in a task scheduler job. I would like to run it after a show has finished being imported into Sonarr and has been put into a show folder. Thanks, Bill

Which newest? Newest Master, Newest Develop, Newest Phantom, or Newest Phantom Develop? Better yet:

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
OS: Windows XP,Vista,7,8,8.1,10,home,pro,premium,enterprise,broken glass
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

I am curious about your use case for this. Why don’t you have Sonarr put them where you want them when it imports them?

In any case, Settings > Connect > “+” > Custom Script

Thanks, and I never thought of that. I guess I can put each show into a different base folder? I basically want to dropbox some shows when I am traveling, but not others.

Never tried it with Dropbox, but I have 2 root folders for my my shows

Most things are in /mediastorage/Television, large series are in /mediastorage/Television/Disk1 (which is on a separate disk)

so, Sonarr, imports from /mediastorage/Downloads/Complete/ to the correct directory where the show is whether that is /mediastorage/Television/Some Show/Season 01/ or /mediastorage/Television/Disk1/SomeLargeShow/Season 01/

Make sense?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.