Weird Circumstances with "No files found are eligible for import in..." Vuze, and Deluge

So I have seen this issue pop up, but not quite in the same way I’ve experienced it. I started setting up to switch over from using the Showrrs site with Vuze to using Sonarr, mainly for the auto search downloading function and the ability to load shows from Trakt lists with flexget. I ran into a weird problem though.

It grabbed copies of Arrow, Good Place, and I Love you America. Loaded into Vuze, and detected where it ended up once complete, but i got a message I’ve found a few people have issues with, “No files found are eligible for import in…” for Arrow and Good Place, but I Love You was detected and moved just fine. I tried the hardlink switch, running as admin on both Sonarr AND Vuze but no luck and all software is on the local machine so rights aren’t an issue(i think, btw running win10). I saw someone come to the conclusion that this is some kind of error in sonarrr and out of my control, but I also tried the same files with Deluge as the client and Sonarr picked up the completed files just fine.

So maybe something Vuze is doing? But it grabs I Love You just fine? I also noticed things like filenames not being exactly the same ( i.e. Arrow.S06E02 folder has a .mkv called arrow.602) but again, it had no problem with the same files downloading with Deluge. Does anyone have any ideas or run into this kinda thing before? I can get away with using Deluge, I just trust Vuze more cuz I know its proxy support is great while I know for a fact that Deluge will torrent off a local connection if the proxy fails. Also not really wanting to use uTorrent either though I hear it has proper socks support like Vuze.

also the black hole just lets downloads sit at 30 secs 100% with vuze but wont grab and move…

Vuze may be related to Sonarr is not reading correct path from torrent downloads, works for some but not all

We’ll need to see ((debug logs)) to diagnose further.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.