Wanted queue continually loading

My Sonarr installation has been working just fine since installation a week ago.

Last night I noticed that the Queue tab in the Wanted section had stopped working. It just shows the four bouncing ‘loading’ dots indefinitely.

I’ve tried restarting and also looked for any cache I might be able to clear but couldn’t find anything.

The logs look generally healthy but I’ve noticed an odd error popping up:

Request Failed: Instance property 'inCinemas' is not defined for type 'NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Episode'

The ‘inCinemas’ bit threw me as it seemed an odd thing to have in Sonarr. Could this be somehow related to the Radarr installation I’m running alongside it? My understanding was that they should be able to run alongside one another and (hopefully) ringfenced from each other. I can’t find anything related to this error on the Sonarr or Radarr Githubs, or on Google.

I’ve tried running Sonarr with Radarr stopped in case of any cross-contamination.

Any ideas?

More detail from the trace logs:

logs/sonarr.trace.txt:17-1-22 11:56:07.6|Trace|Http|Req: 206 [GET] /api/wanted/missing??page=1&pageSize=15&sortKey=inCinemas&sortDir=desc&filterKey=monitored&filterValue=true
logs/sonarr.trace.txt:[v2.0.0.4472] System.ArgumentException: Instance property 'inCinemas' is not defined for type 'NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Episode'

Ok, I think I’ve proven cross-contamination between Radarr and Sonarr.

The log above suggests that the sort order Sonarr is trying to use for missing episodes is the ‘In Cinemas’ one from Radarr. I went into Radarr and changed to the ‘Physical Release’ sort order, and now get this error in Sonarr:

Request Failed. GET /api/wanted/missing: Instance property 'physicalRelease' is not defined for type 'NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Episode'

I’ll raise this as a bug against Radarr.

Refs:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.