Video files not appearing on QNAP NAS

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4949
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.8.1
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: I have recently configured Sonarr and NZBGet on my QNAP TS453A. However, I have yet to successfully download any TV shows.

For this example I will attempt to download Series 01 Episode 01 of The Defenders.

I see the episode downloading in the Sonarr GUI and the purple progress bar is progressing.

Over in the NZBGet GUI the files appear to have downloaded and unpacked successfully and the only error messages are regarding the sending of a post-processing email. Back in the Sonarr GUI the episode still appears as ā€œEpisode Missing from Diskā€.

As expected, on the QNAP a sub-directory for the TV series has been automatically created with the following files being present:

[admin@NAS046F15 logs]# ls -l /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Multimedia/TV\ Shows/The\ Defenders\ (2010)/
total 660
-rw-rw---- 1 admin administ 70364 Sep 5 20:33 banner.jpg
-rw-rw---- 1 admin administ 322954 Sep 5 20:33 fanart.jpg
-rw-rw---- 1 admin administ 164124 Sep 5 20:33 poster.jpg
-rw-rw---- 1 admin administ 99060 Sep 5 20:33 season01-poster.jpg
-rw-rw---- 1 admin administ 1464 Sep 5 20:33 tvshow.nfo

However, I cannot find the video file itself.

I have posted the log files here:

sonarr.debug.txt: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_b-fn1cKTcSYlNIbHl0T24wRTQ/view?usp=sharing
nzbget.log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_b-fn1cKTcSWDcyclZDUEROU2s/view?usp=sharing

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

What does Sonarr show in Activity: Queue? (Hover over the icon on the left)

The Sonarr Activity Queue is empty. In Activity History I can see the episode with status Download Failed (red cloud icon).

The fact that the email failed to send may have triggered Sonarr to treat the download as a failure, not sure how NZBGet exposes that to Sonarr. ((Trace logs)) in Sonarr will show what NZBGet is returning to Sonarr when it fetches the history, but try checking with something that doesnā€™t fail to send the email and is 100% successful.

I changed my SMTP server port to 587 and then saw the following in nzbget.log:

Thu Sep 7 11:16:05 2017 DETAIL EMail: Sending E-Mail
Thu Sep 7 11:16:07 2017 ERROR EMail: (535, ā€˜5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at\n5.7.8 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BadCredentials e4sm457337ywd.63 - gsmtpā€™)

It would appear the issue was caused by having 2-step verification enabled on my Google account.

I have created a Google application account and use the generated password for the SMTP server password in the NZBGet config.

Everything now works fine and the video files are moved to the correct location on the QNAP.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.