Version 3 issues with downloader

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.3.644
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TTcnF4mnR6L5AWjy3DJLZjmciaxgCIRG

Description of issue: Will not connect to sabnzbd on VM. So v2, radarr, linarr, bazarr all conect using 192.168.1.109 followed by port. I can manually connect through web browser but since I updated to 3 it refuses to connect it says

Can’t view your logs, but best guess you’re using SSL with an invalid cert and v3 either requires you to use a valid cert (recommended) or to disable cert validation for all or only local connections.

hmm not sure why you can’t view my logs, but this is probably it. Do you by any chance now how to create a valid cert for sabnzbd?

They’re not public, they require permission to view. Opening them in an incognito tab should show the same.

You’d need to get a real certificate from a certificate authority (you can get free ones from let’s encrypt) and use a proper domain name for that. Or register your self signed one with Windows so it’s trusted.

So now im lost… I tried creating my own cert but how do I assign it to sab?

I followed the instructions here pretty much…

SABnzbd Wiki

but i did have to change some things like

openssl genrsa 1024 > host.key
openssl req -new -x509 -nodes -sha1 -days 365 -key host.key > host.cert

to

openssl genrsa -out host.key 1024
openssl req -new -out host.cert -x509 -nodes -sha1 -days 365 -key host.key

it did ask me for info, do i need to put specific info in it or can I make up anything?

I can’t help you there, with a local download client I don’t use SSL and haven’t assigned one to SAB before.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.