Updating the Import Path

Good morning,

I am relatively new to Sonarr and have been making continual configuration changes to my environment based on the feedback of others here in this forum. Due to a simple drive mapping change, I managed to “break” Sonarr’s ability to import new content received from my various download clients. The following message continues to appear repeatedly in my logs:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: Z:\Sonarr Outgoing\tv<filename of new content>

I know how to fix the problem, I just cannot remember where to make the change. I have searched throughout all Sonarr settings for “Z:\Sonarr Outgoing\tv”, searched the registry and even in the Sonarr program data files. I even made identical changes in SABnzbd thinking the path might get communicated via an API.

Simply put, I cannot find where to make the change. I was hoping one of you could assist me.

Thank you,
Erik

If you are refering to the dronefactory directory, it’s in the settings under “Download Client”. You have to set “Advanced Settings” to “Shown”

After I submitted this post, I continued to dig and I believe my issue is that SABnzbd is providing the incorrect path to Sonarr via API. I clicked on a successfully downloaded episode within SABnzbd and the concatenated path is shown in details.

It is my opinion at this point that I need to try to make the path change somewhere within SABnzb on a per download basis. This way, when Sonarr reaches out to SABnzb via API for the path of the downloaded file, it will be able to find it. :confused:

Since you say drive mapping in your first post: are sonarr and sab installed on different systems?

Yes,

I have Sonarr and uTorrent running on one Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 virtual machine and SABnzbd running on a different Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 virtual machine. Both are hosted by the same Hyper-V server (Windows Server 2012 R2).

I am now contemplating moving SABnzbd over to the same VM as Sonarr and uTorrent are running and simply adding cores and RAM to accommodate the extra work. I believe over the long run, it will help me simplify the setup and avoid situations like this in the future.

Erik

Well, remote path mapping should be able to fix that. I have everything on the same box so I don’t have practical advice for this I’m afraid.
Settings > Download Client > (enable advanced settings) > Remote Path Mappings
There should be plenty of people / topics floating around the forums that can give you an idea on how to use this though.

I’ll poke around for more information about the Remote Path Mappings. Thanks for the advice!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.