Update series path from Import Existing Series on Disc

I have many hundreds of series and find that I need to move them from one disc to another due to either running out of disc space or sometime because there is an issue with a disc.

When this happens I just move the various folders.

Sonarr naturally still expects the series to be where it was originally.

I can update Sonarr manually one at a time but that can take some time to do and as I have found; I invariably forget something when moving lots of stuff around.

As you know, if you go into the Add Series, Import Existing Series on Disc; if Sonarr finds a series that is already there and with a different path it displays a message that the series already exists in the database. I think it would be a useful enhancement to have an option for these series to change the path to the new location from within this screen.

Thanks

Glenn

Use Series Editor, its meant for updating multiple series at once.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I knew that you could do it that way and have done so; my point is that if you forget what needs to be updated or rather than select a few series out of hundreds; if you just select “import Existing Series” from the path Sonarr comes back and gives you the list of what is already there and with a different path.

It is at that point it would be useful just to say; yes change them to the new path.