Update DSM 6.0 - Sonarr won't run

Hi,

My Synology NAS has updated to DSM 6.0, unfortunately Sonarr package no longer runs.

Does anybody have help or advice to get it working?

Thanks.

Is Mono still running? I did the upgrade too and Sonarr just kept working out of the box.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes mono is running. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling both packages.

Still cannot get the sonarr to run.

Same problem, tried uninstalling & reinstalling both packages numerous times but no joy, Sonarr will not start

just happened to me as well - didn’t think to check here first before updating to 6.0.

will try re-installing and rebooting - hoping it’s not screwed as sickbeard seems to have been abandoned

…edit

just tried reinstalling both and sonarr still not working

I think it would be benifical if you guys indicate whether you are running the synocommunity package or a manual install.

fair point indeed. I’m running the synocommunity package.

Personally I’m running the synocommunity package of both, didn’t realise there was a manual install option?

the issue seems to be with mono from synocommunity. It runs into Segmentation fault. perhaps remove the default to the mono version that is now included in DSM 6?

Tried to run mono through SSH - /usr/local/mono/bin/mono : which just returns Segmentation fault.

lucky Mono from the synology repo seems to work just so I will try to manually install Sonarr.
edit: solutions seems to be here: https://github.com/SynoCommunity/spksrc/issues/2207

1 Like

Same problem as above…auto update DSM (I’m definitely turning off that setting!!) and now Sonarr won’t run. Rebooted NAS, no help. Mono from synocommunity (beta) is running.
I tried the path changes to use mono package as given in the github topic. They worked AFTER installing mono from the synology package, rather than the synocommunity package.
Now sonarr is running okay.

1 Like

Had the same issue. After installing Mono from Synology package and applying the github suggested path, Sonarr is starting. However, all of the settings are gone. Any ideas?
Thanks,

Sonarr AppData directory is showing as: /var/services/homes/auto/.config/NzbDrone

• auto being my custom user
    the nzbdrone.db file is about 5MB in size so it definitely shouldn’t be without settings.
1 Like

HI all, I have the same issue as a few here, however installing the new mono didnt help as sonarr still seems to relying on the old one? It wont let me uninstall the old mono as it is a dependency to the other mono from synocommunity. is there a way to get around this?

1 Like

Gotta say I have had no issues after the DSM 6 update.

Running sonarr and nzbget and deluge and mono on a 1815+

If anyone wants to find out my settings etc go for it…

I’ve had no problems on my DS1812+ either, but from what I’ve heard the issue doesn’t occur until you reboot the NAS. Can anyone confirm that? I’d confirm it myself but I don’t really want to potentially break Sonarr now that it’s actually still running. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have excatly the same problem, have you found a way to run Sonarr? I created a nzbdrone user, gave it all right possible, and changed the mono package with the Synology package…

I have rebooted several times - No issues as per my OP…

Any chance you found a solution for removing the old Mono? That’s bugging me as well.

Try this… Got me back to 5.2…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.