Update Air Dates

According to this thread: "Change File Date" airdates were updated when the user updated the library. This does not appear to work for me. Is there any way to force the air dates to get modified?

For what it’s worth, I renamed some episodes to force them to be renamed, rescanned the series and then ran the rename. The files got renamed but the air dated didn’t get updated. I have confirmed I have sonarr set to update airdates.

EDIT: Setting debug and checking the logs shows this:

[code]16-10-24 09:04:50.2|Warn|UpdateEpisodeFileService|Unable to set date of file [/share/file.mkv]

[v2.0.0.4326] System.IO.IOException: Invalid parameter
at System.IO.File.SetLastWriteTime (System.String path, DateTime lastWriteTime) <0xb4b45b28 + 0x00080> in :0
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.FileSetLastWriteTime (System.String path, DateTime dateTime) <0xae13edc8 + 0x000db> in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpdateEpisodeFileService.ChangeFileDateToLocalAirDate (System.String filePath, System.String fileDate, System.String fileTime) <0xae13ea70 + 0x0015b> in :0[/code]

Anyone have ideas how to fix that?

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

That error is coming from mono, any time we’ve seen it, it just hasn’t been supported on that system.

Fair enough. My logs do show mono is spitting out errors. Has a bug been filed with the mono team? If not I’ll start collecting logs, trying to come up with a patch and put one in myself.

No bug has been filed with them, the circumstances of when it happens aren’t entirely clear. I don’t believe it’s anything related to how Sonarr is calling it, but a simple executable run through mono should be able to confirm that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.