unRaid SAB change to Windows NZBGet

Here is what I want to do but not sure if its possible

Currently run SAB, sonar and CP all on an unRaid box with all my shows and movies
I want to switch to NZBGet but no one has a current working plugin, and I don’t want to go down the path of docker.

I have installed the latest stable version of NZBGet on a Windows 8 box and can get sonar to grab and send to it with no problems, it’s the moving back to the unRaid server where all my shows are that is the problem.

It get the error that the path is not a nix path etc…

I have created a share on the windows 8 box that the files download to and just called it downloads \servername\downloads in this folder it creates a sonarr dir for categories.

From what I understand I need to create a remote path mapping, I have done this but I think I have it done wrong

Host : 192.168.5.116
Remote path: \192.168.5.116\downloads\completed
Local path: /mnt/cache/appdata/downloads

CDH is turned on

In NZBGet the dirs. Are set out like this which was default from the install.

MainDir: ${AppDir}\downloads
DestDir: ${MainDir}/completed

the error im getting is here http://pastebin.com/kz3WP6r4

So can I do what I want to do or do I need to stay with SAB until someone decides to put out a plugin for NZBGet

Thanks

Remote path should be: D:\NZB\NZBGET\nzbget-14.2\downloads (what the download client reports, not the path to the share).

@markus101 Thanks for that, it fixed the error some what but i still have something wrong.

now i get

Couldn't import file. /mnt/user/appdata/downloads/completed/sonarr/Hart.of.Dixie.S04E06.HDTV.x264-LOL: File doesn't exist: /mnt/user/appdata/downloads/completed/sonarr/Hart.of.Dixie.S04E06.HDTV.x264-LOL 

Which is understandable as the file is not in that location its still sitting on the windows box, looks like i have completely misunderstood how this should work.

You need to map the local path (to Sonarr) to the share on the Windows machine running nzbget, Sonarr won’t mount it for you.

Thanks Marcus101, got it working