Unmonitored seasons become Wanted

Just recently moved to Sonarr (awesome!) and have some TV shows that I don’t have old seasons for. Toggled the monitored state to unmonitored and they get marked with the yellow dot and the missing episodes don’t show up in the Wanted tab.

The next day, the state is still unmonitored, but the yellow dot is replaced with 0/22 (or whatever the episode count was) and the items show up in the wanted list. I have to toggle the monitor item twice to get back to the previous state.

If I expand the season, the individual episodes are set to monitored rather than the unmonitored state.

Looks like a housekeeping task is messing with the state?

Not sure why this was opened as a feature requested, we need the following information.

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

Debug file can be found at debug

Triggered the bad behavior by running the RefreshSeries task from System Tasks. Specifically look at “The Big Bang Theory”

Running on Ubuntu 16.10

Sonarr Version 2.0.0.4326
Mono Version 4.2.3 (Stable 4.2.3.4/832de4b Wed Mar 16 13:19:08 UTC 2016)
AppData directory
/home/sickbeard/.config/NzbDrone
Startup directory
/opt/NzbDrone

Thanks, that gives a bit of insight. It looks like the options set when adding the series aren’t being cleared after the series is first added.

Could you also grab the ((trace logs)) of a refresh of The Big Bang Theory as well?

I tried grabbing the trace info and it did not reproduce using the same steps. I will watch for it updating tomorrow and will update this thread if it happens again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.